Tuesday, October 31, 2006

:: MONDAY ::
today is a very suay day for me. haiz. go mrt forgotten my ez-link card. rush back home. go sch forgotten to bring my lappie. go home take come back sch. rush my assignment rush like hell. cannot render anything. if i put it to 800x600 n mentalray, the whole software would juz shut down by itself without warning. was it de history? or wad?! aiyo, heck care la. i render it at default settings. confirm minus marks. die. fail le la. haiz. anyway, Bryan's msg very funny la. hahax. if i dun eat, den dun talk to him. hahax. but in de end, still talk to me. LOL. dear's hp no batt le. cannot msg much. in de end, no one msg me. *so pathetic* skip skip lesson. sianz. tired. another suay encounter. haiz. really a suay day for me. go home. tired. gobble up my dinner. feel asleept as soon as i hit de bed. woke up onli rmb, i nid get details from Sam. aiyo, go do my work. bla bla bla. dear come online le. yay. can talk! waa.. miss him alot man.. now i know y lynn is so sad when she cannot msg or call her dear. hahax.

*WeiHong today talks more than usual. hahax. talk more man! LOL..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home